GRIFFIN ARMAMENT DUAL-LOK™ TACTICAL COMPENSATOR 5/8″x24 (30 CAL)
Griffin Armament is proud to introduce DUAL-LOK™, our newest QD mounting system for rifle suppressors. The DUAL-LOK™ system is comprised from two parts, the DUAL-LOK™ Mount and the DUAL-LOK™ muzzle device (of your choice). This page is for the DUAL-LOK™ Tactical Compensator.
The muzzle device integrates 60 machined mounting position locking grooves, which is doubled by the mount’s two locking positions, hence the double entendre DUAL-LOK™. How is this achieved? The mounts’ two locking positions are machined out of phase of one another by 3 degrees which provides the 120 effective locking positions and ensures a tightly mounted and locked suppressor. When the suppressor is installed, only one of the two positions will generally function by allowing the spring to push the locking collar rearward over the splines.
The DUAL-LOK™ Tactical Compensator incorporates vast R&D resources from years of testing low concussion devices but also adds to it with new technology. Billet machined from 2 pieces of 17-4 Stainless steel, this device is laser welded together to provide the largest possible internal expansion chamber which reduces concussion as effectively as possible. The benefits of laser welding include a much deeper penetrating, evenly distributed precision weld to greatly enhance the strength of the attachment bond, while also creating a more polished appearance to the exterior of the muzzle device. This design would be impossible to manufacture in a single CNC cut work piece. The flash hider front cap was derived and applied from the high performance RECCE suppressor flash hider front caps while adding a thick erosion resistant face to ensure extremely long service life. CNC machining this device in two pieces is more expensive and time consuming than a single piece device for both machine time and human handling however no corners were cut to produce the optimal design.
|Diameter:||1.075″ [taper] .93″ [unit]|
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Utility patent pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts to the mount
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- Low profile flash hider front cap helps mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Large internal expansion chamber to reduce concussion
- Laser welded for enhanced strength & appearance
- Pre-drilled for pinning & welding 14.5″ barrels to 16″ OAL
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel
- Nitrided for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- ¾” wrench flats on muzzle devices
- Shim set Included