GRIFFIN ARMAMENT DUAL-LOK™ MINIMALIST STEALTH FLASH HIDERS
Griffin Armament is proud to introduce DUAL-LOK™, our newest QD mounting system for rifle suppressors. The DUAL-LOK™ system is comprised from two parts, the DUAL-LOK™ HUB Mount and the DUAL-LOK™ muzzle device (of your choice). This page is for the DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor.
The muzzle device integrates 60 machined mounting position splines, which is doubled by the mount’s two locking positions, hence the double entendre DUAL-LOK™. How is this achieved? The mounts’ two locking positions are machined out of phase of one another by 3 degrees which provides the 120 locking positions and ensures a tightly mounted and locked suppressor. When the suppressor is installed, only one of the two positions will function by allowing the spring to push the locking collar rearward over the splines.
Constructed of 17-4 PH stainless steel, the DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor has 3 flash suppressing tines which have anti-reasonance features integrated. The Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor weighs 2.4 ounces , substantially lighter than that of most competing flash suppressor mounts. The lighter weight reduces suppressor system weight while making the host firearm barrel lighter and more responsive to the shooter. The flash suppressor does not require timing.
|Diameter:||1.075″ [splines] .93″ [unit]|
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Utility patent pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts
- Anti-Resonance flutes to prevent pinging under fire
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- Lighter than most market competitive flash suppressor mounts
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel
- Nitrided black for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- ¾” wrench flats on muzzle devices
- No timing or shims required
THREAD PITCHES AVAILABLE
- 1/2×28 (.22cal & 9mm)
- 5/8×24 (.30cal & .45cal)
- 14x1mm LH (.30cal)
- 18x1mm (.30cal & .338cal)
- 3/4×24 (.30cal & .338cal)