All items purchased from Centerfire Reserve LLC are for lawful use only.
Centerfire Reserve LLC is not an exporter and cannot ship outside the USA or to freight forwarding companies who then ship outside the U.S. It is our company policy to sell firearms to US citizens only. Please do not ask us to ship outside the US.
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Browse our online catalog, click on any items you wish to buy and add them to your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Check Out” and you will be asked for a few details so we can complete your order. You must then accept the terms and conditions, then click on PLACE ORDER. You will then be redirected to our payment processor where you will enter your credit card and billing address. PLEASE NOTE: your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.
For internet orders we only accept credit card payments. Please call us at (614)619-3386 for other payment options. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard at NO EXTRA CHARGE! If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand Centerfire Reserve will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with this purchase; this includes any charges associated with a processing error.
SALES TAX CHARGES
SALES TAX WILL BE COLLECTED FOR ORDERS SHIPPED TO BILLING ADDRESSES AND/OR SHIPPING ADDRESSES IN THE STATE OF OHIO.
Orders shipped to Ohio destinations or picked up at our location will be charged Franklin county sales tax rates. A Vendor’s License does not grant tax exempt status, only a completed UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE. Any applicable tax exempt certificates must be completed BEFORE purchases are made. No refunds of sales taxes will be given upon completion of the purchase.
It is REQUIRED for you to have a copy of your signed Federal Firearms License, or Collector of Curio & Relics License on file with us after ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed where a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) is not received by the next business day (unless already on file) may be deleted without notice. Centerfire Reserve LLC reserves the right to limit the purchase of multiple Firearms.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INDIVIDUAL PAYING FOR A FIREARM(S) AND PICKING UP FROM THE RECEIVING FFL DEALER MUST BE THE SAME PERSON. YOU MUST USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN PURCHASING A FIREARM. EXAMPLE: PERSON A CANNOT PURCHASE A FIREARM USING PERSON B’S CREDIT CARD. THE BATFE CONSIDERS THIS A STRAW PURCHASE.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL FIREARM PURCHASES:
- We reserve the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from Centerfire Reserve LLC are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the 4473 Firearms Transaction Record must be the same person (the intended owner).
We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $30.00 for outside transfers. By appointment only.
Please contact Centerfire Reserve before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can note what is being shipped, who it is for, and where it is coming from. Also, if the sender needs a copy of Centerfire Reserve’s FFL, we can fax or email them a copy.
We do not sell ammunition at this time.
For pick up orders you can pay via Cash, Credit Card or USPS Money Order:
- There is a $5000 limit on Cash transactions PER ORDER. This limit also applies to Money Orders.
- For credit card orders, we can only hold an order for 7 days. After 7 days, we must process or cancel the order. You can reorder at your earliest opportunity.
- We do not charge any additional fees for using a credit card (Except for returns). We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
Firearms can be picked up by appointment and you must undergo the required NICS instant background check at the time of purchase*. You can place an order online, and choose “PICK-UP”, then call or email to make an appointment and set an appointment time for pickup. You must bring a valid government issued photo ID with you and it must contain both your full legal name and current address.
*Ohio Concealed Handgun License Holders who hold a valid permit that was issued on or after March 23, 2015, may not have to complete the NICS check if certain criteria are met. However, ALL FIREARM TRANSFERS STILL REQUIRE COMPLETION OF ATF FORM 4473.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase Long guns (Rifles and Shotguns).
- You must be a resident of OHIO and at least 21 years of age to pickup Handguns and Frames/Receivers.*
- You must be a resident of OHIO and at least 21 years of age to pickup Pistol Grip Only Shotgun type firearms.*
*Active Duty military personnel 21 or older and stationed in Ohio may purchase all types of firearms here, provided their official orders show that their permanent duty station is within Ohio.
Purchasing 2 or more handguns (pistols and/or revolvers) within 5 consecutive business days will require completing ATF Form 3310.4, “Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Pistols and Revolvers”.
All rifle orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (no PO Box addresses can be used) to the lower 48 states. Rifles will ship USPS to Alaska and Hawaii.
Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to C&R holders and USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail to dealers.
- Handguns can only ship UPS 2nd Day Air Monday through Wednesday, and UPS Next Day Air can ship Monday through Thursday, per UPS shipping restrictions.
Accessory orders being shipped to a PO Box will ship US Mail. Unless specifically requested, accessory orders with free shipping will ship either UPS Ground, UPS Sure Post or UPS Mail Innovations (depending on weight), Priority Mail, or First Class Mail, at our discretion.
It is the customer’s responsibility to enter their shipping address correctly. The checkout system will show the shipping address at the beginning of the checkout process, and once again at the end.
PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting the order. We will ship to the address submitted. Firearms will be shipped to the address listed on the license of the FFL you have selected. You will receive an order confirmation email when the order is placed again allowing you to verify the address is correct before it ships.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances the shipping address on an order CANNOT be changed after the order has shipped.
For packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address, customers will be liable for return shipping charges to re-ship your order.
SHIPPING ITEMS WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES:
Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery will only ship USPS* (with the battery). UPS is now charging additional HAZMAT fees for packages containing lithium batteries.
All items can be upgraded to ship UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air, for additional shipping charges. Orders must be placed by phone to upgrade, and are subject to UPS regulations.
- *Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery may ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day (for applicable extra charges), however the batteries will not be included.
- Expedited shipping methods are affected by Holidays however, especially the period from Thanksgiving through Christmas and New Years.
Please call for accurate shipping quotes and estimated delivery times.
PACKAGES WITH SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS:
- ALL Firearms will ship Adult Signature Required.
- All COMPLETE AR upper receivers & Optics will ship Signature required.
- Ultimately it is the delivery driver’s discretion whether they will drop your package, or require a signature.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING DETAILS
- We cannot split an order so that firearms go to the dealer and the accessories ship to you, so other items must be ordered separately if you want them to ship to your address.
- If you do order a firearm and accessory items in the same order, and it is shipping to a dealer, be sure to confirm with the dealer that they will accept the other items.
- Centerfire Reserve LLC will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery, and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship your package.
SHIPPING FIREARMS TO STATES WITH MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s). We may however discount the price of the firearm, at our discretion.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is placed, but high volume periods can change shipping times drastically. Please call or email for an approximation of current shipping times before placing your order at www.centerfirereserve.com.
***Please note, your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.***
You will receive an email notification providing you with the tracking number and estimated delivery date when the order ships (unless the order is shipping to an FFL Dealer for transfer to you, then the dealer will receive the shipping notification and tracking information via email). For firearm orders, a copy of the tracking information will also be sent directly to the customer through our shipping system,
Should you need an order to be expedited utilizing air services, please call us to make arrangements.
If your item is not in stock, we will be happy to back order for you in some cases. You will receive email notification containing cancellation options should you prefer to not wait.
WARRANTY AND PRICING STATEMENT
All prices are subject to change without notice. Centerfire Reserve LLC extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns should be arranged with these manufacturers.
Centerfire Reserve LLC will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to track the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item(s), to store delivery addresses if the address book is used, and to store your details upon selecting the ‘Remember Me’ option.
Orders placed with Centerfire Reserve may only be cancelled prior to the order having shipped. Please call (614)619-3386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at 8003 Walnut St. New Albany, OH 43054 as soon as possible after placing an order to cancel.
Canceled orders cannot be reversed. All Cancellations are final.
- If the order has already shipped, you must follow all the procedures for returns (see below).
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first fill out an online return form.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
EXCHANGES: When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement merchandise.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Accessories can be returned through any carrier. Long guns should be returned using Ground service through any carrier. Handguns returned via USPS must be sent through an FFL Dealer. COD packages will be refused. Charges incurred from shipping centers will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email:
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business!