Sig is proud to provide our men and women in the armed forces with a light-weight, enclosed red-dot sight that is as tough as it is micro. The ROMEO5 features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activates the system when it senses the slightest vibration or movement. Your sight will be up when you go into action. The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service. Military units trust the ROMEO5 when it counts, so why wouldn’t you?
The ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR/AR platforms.
- The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
- The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Both high mount AND low mount included with SOR52001 model
MANUFACTURER: SIG SAUER
MFG MDL #: SOR52001