The CARBON-GARD™ technology seals the entire baffle core with high temperature Silicone O-rings. This allows the suppressor to be more user maintenance friendly than any other rimfire suppressor on the market. After 2000 rounds are fired, the inside diameter of the tube and outside diameter of the core are still spotlessly clean for ease of disassembly without specialized tools other than a US quarter.
Extensive workup was done to the baffle system resulting in a baffle system with zero first round pop and a market leading sound pressure level (SPL) on rifles and pistols.
The CHECKMATE-HD™ comes with an EZ-LOK™ 1/2×28 barrel adapter and is field ready out of the box. The only supporting accessory outside of various threaded barrel end couplers, is a CAM-LOK® rear mount, making this suppressor very simple and straightforward for end users to understand and utilize. Unbeatable sound performance, unparalleled ease of maintenance and servicing, light weight, high strength, historically accurate CHECKMATE-QD mounting, and incredibly competitive pricing are the user benefits of the CHECKMATE-HD™ suppressor.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- EZ-LOK™ QD mounting interface and adapter included
- Taper locking QD interface ensures security and accuracy
- Unique patent pending CARBON-GARD™ tech offers an unbeatable user maintenance experience
- Premium 17-4 H900 heat treated stainless steel & 7075-T6 outer tube
- Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle system for reduced blow back and optimally tuned sound performance
- Patented flash reducing tool-less end cap
- PVD and hardcoat anodize provide increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- Warrantied for life with Griffin’s Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
ADDITIONAL MOUNTING OPTIONS :
- CHECKMATE-HD™ CAM-LOK™ Rear Mount (requires purchase of CAM-LOK® Barrel Adapter)
- CHECKMATE-HD™ Direct Thread Rear Mount 1/2×28
COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES :
- EZ-Lok barrel adapters
- Cam-Lok Mount
- Cam-Lok barrel adapters
CALIBER & BARREL LENGTH RESTRICTIONS :
The CHECKMATE-HD™ is rated up to 5.7×28. It is recommended to let the suppressor cool to ambient temperature after shooting 21 rounds of 5.7×28.
|Materials:||7075-T6 Aluminum & 17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Attachment:||EZ-LOK™ & CAM-LOK®|
|Finish:||PVD & Type III Hardcoat Anodized|