POLYMER 80 PF45-ODG 80% LARGE SIZE PISTOL FRAME KIT FOR GLOCK 20/21 -OLIVE DRAB GREEN
PF45™ Large Size Pistol Frame
- The PF45 is compatible with Gen 3 components for 3-pin Glock 20 SF and Glock 21 SF.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill bits Incl
Please note: An end mill bit is no longer included in this kit as it was deemed unnecessary by the manufacturer, Polymer80.
Once you receive your kit, you can get to building right away. Completing your 80% Frame with the included Jig takes less than one hour with the provided drill bits and end mill bit. All you’ll need is a drill and router or hand files!
The ATF has clarified that private citizens are legally allowed to build this type of handgun – or any other non-restricted firearm – at home, with no paperwork necessary, with no intent to sell. That means you can order your Polymer80 Frame with no additional paperwork!
To download the ATF Determination letter that deems the Polymer80 is NOT a Firearm in it’s unfinished state, please click HERE. (The determination letter is for both the .308 rifle lower and the PF940)
As always we urge you to research your own state and local laws regarding finishing an 80% Receiver and ownership of the 80% frame. There are some state and/or local laws that may prohibit purchasing this item.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither 80 Percent Lowers, a/k/a Tactical Gear Heads, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.